REDline Survey, is a trends-oriented e-survey of practitioners around the country on hot topics such as management strategies, facility use and design, succession planning, user fees, measuring park carrying capacity.
With generous in-kind support by RRC Associates, GP RED conducts relevant surveys on national issues facing parks, recreation, public health, and land management professionals. An in-depth analysis is conducted by RRC Associates, and the results are shared with survey respondents. To become part of the GP REDline survey list, drop us a line at Info@gpred.org.
- GP REDline Survey Report — Homelessness in Parks
- GP REDline Survey Report — Technology Initiative
Technology in Parks & Recreation Areas | Motorized Bikes on Trails | Drones
- GP REDline Survey Report — Shade
- GP REDline Survey Report — Succession Planning
- GP REDline Survey Report — Restrooms
- GP REDLine Survey Report — Emergency Preparedness
- GPREDLine Survey Report — Where Do You Get Your Research Information?